Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Moog Moogfooger Bass Murf 105b

chrisma

I'm selling my Moogerfooger for [b]£170 posted[/b]. It's a great pedal, but I just haven't found a use for it so I'm moving it on. It comes with the manual and a non-original power adaptor (Maplin) plus the adaptor to reverse the polarity of a regular power source. I don't have the original box but I'll wrap it up really nice and tight if you want me to post it (postage not included in the price). There's also two strips of velcro on the back where it's been attached to my pedal board. I'm more than happy if you want to pick it up. Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer all cool. The pedal's in great nick as you can see from the pictures.

[attachment=88281:Bass_Murf_1.jpg]
[attachment=88282:Bass_Murf_4.jpg]
[attachment=88283:Bass_Murf_3.jpg]
[attachment=88285:Bass_Murf_2.jpg]

If you haven't got the cash just now but you fancy trading, I'm after a Moogerfooger Ring Mod and I'd be happy to do a straight swap assuming that it's in as good condition as the Murf. If you've got anything else interesting in the effects department I might be tempted too, but it's really a Ring Mod I'm after.

Any questions, give me a shout.

Chris

Edited by chrisma

Yep, the click track thing works a treat. I found that a really loud bass drum sent from one of my soundcard's out's serves that function very well. The pedal is pretty versatile and you can coax some really interesting sounds out of it if you put the time in, not just the rhythmical filter sound.

• 2 weeks later...