Why become a member? ×

For Sale Hofner bass

ceilidhswinger

I have a 60's Hofner bass for sale, needs restoring and parts, I was given it from a friend years ago but never got around to fixing it up, as you can see it has had a few additions of pots pick-ups and tuning pegs over the years but I have tried to fill them up as best as I could. The bass was also a horrible green colour when I got it so I stripped it back. I would consider a trade or swap of some kind. This would be a great restoration project for someone or a dealer looking to sell on. Comes complete with original case.
£100 quid and its yours or willing to swap.

Edited by ceilidhswinger

• 1 month later...

I have a 60's Hofner bass for sale, needs restoring and parts, I was given it from a friend years ago but never got around to fixing it up, as you can see it has had a few additions of pots pick-ups and tuning pegs over the years but I have tried to fill them up as best as I could. The bass was also a horrible green colour when I got it so I stripped it back. I would consider a trade or swap of some kind. This would be a great restoration project for someone or a dealer looking to sell on. Comes complete with original case.
£100 quid and its yours or willing to swap.
[color=#7C7C7C][size=3]
[b]Edited by ceilidhswinger, 26 September 201[/b][/size][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...