Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!

Taa

Hi,

I have noticed that I'm not using this one, so I decided to sell it or trade it.

I have a Warrior custom 5 which is on sale rnow, I'm open to trade them with a big deal, which includes 2 bass for a bass or 2 bass + cash for a bass.
or
trade with same price range jazz basses
or
I don't know about owned price but for direct sale I ll say [s]£300[/s][b] [size=4]£275[/size][/b] for it.

Comes with [b]TKL Hardcase[/b].

here is a link to see some reviews.

[url="http://www.instrumentguide.com/acoustic%20basses/fender/gb41%20sce/"]Fender GB41 SCE Acoustic-Electric Bass (3 Reviews)[/url]

Some pics:

Feel free to ask or offer anything.

Thanks for looking...

Cheers.

T

Edited by Taa

The elegantly deep GB-41 SCE cutaway model features a mini-jumbo body, solid AA-grade top, solid mahogany back, rosewood fingerboard, 34” scale and exclusive Fishman® Classic IV ACLR electronics, which let you blend the built-in contact mic and below-saddle pickup.

Features

Body Style Single Cutaway Mini-Jumbo Acoustic / Electric Bass
Colors (021) Natural,
Finish Gloss Polyurethane
Top Grade "AA" Solid Spruce
Back and Sides Solid Mahogany Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
Neck Mahogany
Fingerboard Rosewood
No. of Frets 24
Bridge Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
Machine Heads Hipshot® Licensed Brushed/Chrome Lightweight Tuning Machines
Electronics Fender/Fishman® Classic 4T ACLR™ Active On-Board Preamp which Features:
Saddle-Fishman Sonicore Under Saddle Pickup and Blendable, Body Mounted ACLR Sensor which Features:
Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch,
Volume,
Bass (±12dB @ 60Hz,±3dB @ 350Hz),
Mid (±12dB @ 700Hz, 3dB bandwidth @ 1kH),
Treble (±12dB @ 10kHz, 3 dB bandwidth @ 2.4kHz),
Brilliance (±9dB @ 10kHz, 3 dB bandwidth @ 7 kHz),
Body (Blend for Body Mounted ACLR Sensor),
Low Battery Indicator Light
Scale Length 34” (864 mm)
Body Depth 4" (Front) to 4.87" (Rear)
Width at Nut 1.6875"
Width at Heel 2.87"
Unique Features Abalone Dot Position Inlays,
Abalone Rosette,
4-Pin Bridge with Black Pins,
Double Bound (White/Tortoise Shell) Fingerboard,
Rosewood Headstock Overlay,
Inlaid Mother of Pearl Fender Logo,
Tortoise Shell Binding

[quote name='Bucket Head' post='1372241' date='Sep 13 2011, 05:12 PM']how thick is the beck? also what sort of basses u looking to trade for?

cheers mandem[/quote]

Scale Length 34” (864 mm)
Body Depth 4" (Front) to 4.87" (Rear)
Width at Nut 1.6875"
Width at Heel 2.87"

I am open for offers.

thanks

Newbie on here... (first post ...be gentle with me!!! :) ). Don't have a trade at the mo, so would have to be be cash? Am interested in coming to have a go on her... bit of a journey as I live in Suffolk on East Coat... but main problem is gigging all this weekend (Friday eve, Sat pm & Sun pm!), what's your availability weekdays? (Could possibly come down tonight?)... and are you in the C zone?

[quote name='mimbassman' post='1374496' date='Sep 15 2011, 01:47 PM']Newbie on here... (first post ...be gentle with me!!! :) ). Don't have a trade at the mo, so would have to be be cash? Am interested in coming to have a go on her... bit of a journey as I live in Suffolk on East Coat... but main problem is gigging all this weekend (Friday eve, Sat pm & Sun pm!), what's your availability weekdays? (Could possibly come down tonight?)... and are you in the C zone?[/quote]

Hey,

I had an operation last week on my back, so I ll be home all days in these 2weeks.

Im in Vauxhall , zone 2. send me a PM If you decided to get this one.

Cheers.

[quote name='Taa' post='1374822' date='Sep 15 2011, 07:59 PM']cos I love Jazz necks LoL[/quote]

OIC :) I was wonderin why you would want to swap an ABG that you dont play for another ABG. Hmmmm might be tempted :) Could do a straight swap? The only thing Ive done is remove the horrid gold plastic scratch plate so it looks alot better. No marks left. Its a stick on job. Oh and lowered the action so its playable. Strung with Roto Black Nylons and yep its a lush neck.

Anything you want to tell me about yours?

A

[quote name='apa' post='1375179' date='Sep 16 2011, 09:17 AM']OIC :) I was wonderin why you would want to swap an ABG that you dont play for another ABG. Hmmmm might be tempted :) Could do a straight swap? The only thing Ive done is remove the horrid gold plastic scratch plate so it looks alot better. No marks left. Its a stick on job. Oh and lowered the action so its playable. Strung with Roto Black Nylons and yep its a lush neck.

Anything you want to tell me about yours?

A[/quote]

nothing special,
It's still same condition like when It came. It has really Low Action for an ABG.
I prefer to sell It first and have already some bids , If you can add some cash on your Kingman It's gonna be yours :)

Cheers.

T.

[quote name='apa' post='1375872' date='Sep 16 2011, 07:28 PM']Ill sleep on it. Good luck with a straight sale but if nothing happens then perhaps we could do a deal.

You've got a few bumps out of this if nothing else lol :)

A[/quote]

Thanks, I ll keep it in my mind :)

I am adding a trade option,

I am after a Jazz Bass or sth like that, same price range. (eg Fender MIM or squire ect... just send me a pm about what have you got.)

and I am now better, I was not be able to send the bass, cos I had an operation but I am fine now ( thanks god!)
so I can send the bass as soon as you want.

Cheers