Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Roland V-Drums Kit - TD3 Brain, Mesh Snare, 5 Dual Zone Pads, 2 Chokeable Cymbals, Mapex Double Kick Pedals

Will consider trades for the right 4 string bass. Active, pref 24 frets but 22 on the right bass is ok, good condition and reliable with low action, headless welcome, cash either way. Warwick, Status, Steinberger, Sandberg, Ex-Factor, etc. WHY?

The brain is the Roland TD3, basic but with great sounds and click training facility.

[i]"The TD-3 Percussion Sound Module boasts 114 new, high-quality drum and percussion sounds arranged into 32 kits, plus an easy-to-use interface so you can start playing right away.

Finding the right drum kit is simple: just use the Phrase Preview function to hear a short demo for each kit. Each kit’s sounds can be enhanced using 15 types of built-in Ambience effects and compression. And with Roland’s enhanced Rhythm Coach onboard, drummers can improve their timing, speed and endurance using several rhythm-training exercises. The back of the module features nine trigger inputs, making it possible to add more pads like Roland’s mesh PD-80R for snare. A stereo Mix input lets you play along with external audio sources, while MIDI In and Out let you connect with sequencers and more."
[/i]
All the pads are Roland V-Drums, all are dual zone but a good few of sounds in the brain are pressure sensitive (editable), especially the snares and rides, so the sounds can change if you hit harder, so you get more than two sounds per pad for some things. The snare is the mesh variety and tensionable, it's bloody good! The cymbals are dual zone and chokeable. There's the Roland hat controller pedal and it comes with Mapex Forge XL double kick pedals which seem very good indeed.

It's all in near mint physical condition and is faultless.

[b]KIT LIST:

TD-3 Brain and Power Adaptor
Mesh Snare
5x Dual Zone Pads
2x Chokeable Cymbals
Kick Drum Unit
Hi-Hat Controller Pedal
Mapex Forge XL Double Kick Pedals
Frame and brackets
All necessary cables included[/b]

I will chuck in an old stool (your jokes have been anticipated and improved upon :)) and sticks if you need either or.

[b][s]£485[/s] I looked on ebay and similar kits seem to go for £400ish. BUT this has an extra pad and Mapex double kick pedals so price is now dropped to £450
[/b]

Collection only from Ealing in London and you are welcome to try before you buy.

Cheers,
Nigel

Edited by silddx