Why become a member? ×

3 Left Handed Basses

mxm

FenderBird Bass £250ono
Warwick Streamer 5LX 2004 @ Bass Direct
MM Bongo 4HH with Sims Leds 2008 @ Bass Direct

Please PM me for anymore specs/info/pics/thisweekendsfootballscorepredictions etc.

[b]If someone is mental enough I would sell all three in one go for a special price !!![/b]

Pics as requested, just ask if you want other angles etc !!!

Edited by mxm

[quote name='throwoff' post='1370000' date='Sep 11 2011, 11:31 PM']Can I ask, The Fenderbird thing? What is it made from? Where did bits come from?[/quote]

I think I did a break down of the sourced parts somewhere within the Big Lefty Market Place ! All the hardware is quality stuff like hipshot, schaller, neck is mighty mite, pick ups Rickenbacker and the body is mahogany I think !!!

[quote name='throwoff' post='1370178' date='Sep 12 2011, 10:35 AM']I kind of want it but cant work out why, it really doesnt fit with anything I have ever done or plan to do.

Maybe thats why I want it. And I kind of want it gold....

hmm.[/quote]

Erm can't do gold, but can do £225 collected anyone ?!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='gusthebass' timestamp='1316894656' post='1384253']Can I ask how's the balance (of this "Fenderbird Bass")... and did you make the body yourself? As it'S Mahogany is it really heavy? And finally, where are you/the bass: I'll be in the midlands in the next couple of weeks..
Thanks, Angus.[/quote]

Hi Angus,

Bass weighs 8.5lb so it's no heavier than a std. p bass or stingray really, come to think of it I'm not 100% sure of the wood we used to build and shape the body as It's since been stained etc! Balance wise, due to the rh jazz neck there is neck dive - nothing major or out of the ordinary, you'd probably overcome this pretty quickly - think Gibson !

Bass is located near Chester.

Cheers, Matthew

• 3 weeks later...