Why become a member? ×

Pearce bc 1

victor5string

Hi all I've been lucky enough to track down a Pearce bc 1(and not from America) and I was hoping some of you could give me some help with setting it up. I've always been an amp head guy and this is my first pre for the time being I would like to run it using my GK fusion 550 as the power amp how do I do this? The Pearce has not arrived yet but from pics I've seen it has tones of send/returns which one should I use then where should I connect it to the GK would the fx return be the best? I know it would be best to use a speacker lead but could I use a regular lead till I can pick one up?

This question may seem a bit stupid but I don't want to damage any if my kit. Do I turn on the GK first or the Pearce?

Also I would love to know some of your favourite settings.

Thanks for your help

Vic

There's an output on the back labelled unbalanced +2 or something, use that or the mixer out or whatever is on that side, into the gk's effect return or power amp in or whatever, you don't even need speaker cable, instrument cable is the if it's not between the amp and the speaker

I've got 2 bc1's so if you have Nymore questions let me know