Why become a member? ×

4u rack case - SOOOOOOOOOOLD

Hi guys

I'm selling my 4u rack case as I now have a 20u rack case (f*ck yeah I love being excessive!)

So yeah, this case is a 4u case with front and back rack rails, 2 perfectly working butterfly locks and if needed, I should be able to throw in enough rack bolts to attach 4 units in to the case. This case has the bit the bolts screw in to between 2 rack rails (so it's basically 3 layers of rack rails with the middle one being the one the bolts screw in to)

I'm not going to say the case is in perfect condition as it's not. There's some scuffing on the bottom of the 4 feet and a couple of scratches over the case but there aren't dents, cracks or anything like that on the case. The doors/lids are both absolutely fine. One lid has the protex logo on it so as you can probably tell, it's made by protex! haha.

I don't think £40 including postage is a bad price at all considering they're something like £60 new. SO COME ON, START MESSAGING ME AND BUY IT! YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!

I don't have any pictures of it at the moment but here's some of it when I had it at a gig?

GET IT. NOW!

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009