Why become a member? ×

For sale: Fender 2008 American Series P bass neck with electric blue Sims Custom LED's

I'll put pics up ASAP but I am selling a 2008 Fender (new series) rosewood P Bass neck in superb condition that has had electric blue LED's (side only) by Martin Sims Custom shop. These have been a huge benefit for darker pubs and clubs and for singing and playing.

These LED's are not to be confused with cheap stick-on LED's. They have been fitted flush to the neck with all wiring etc hidden inside the neck. A small hole would need to be drilled in the neck cavity of the body to wire up to a switch and battery, but this is relatively straightforward.

The neck comes with the original lightweight Fender tuners and a Hipshot Fender branded D tuner.

A new series Fender neck would cost £200+ without the tuners (in excess of £270 with) and Sims is currently charging over £440 for the LED's.

I've taken in toaccount that the neck would need to be attached and wired up so am looking for £420 or trade plus cash with a new series US jazz neck plus £175. I would do it for £370 without the tuners snd string retainer.

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy