Why become a member? ×

Reverb and DI pedals for sale

GarethFlatlands

I'm selling a couple of pedals, the first of which is:-

[b]Digitech Hardwire RV-7 Stereo Reverb.[/b] Boxed with the stomplock but missing the instructions and with the velcro on the bottom. It has been gigged but always secured on a decent pedalboard, has a few small chips to the paint on the bottom right underside but otherwise is in very good condition. Retail on these seems to be about £120 so [b]£70 plus £3 P&P[/b] sounds about fair. No photos as my camera is awful but the webpage is [url="http://www.hardwirepedals.com/rv7-stereo-reverb-overview.php"]here.[/url] One of the control housings (I forget which) is a little loose and spins freely if you turn it too hard but still functions and isn't a problem unless you need to quickly change settings on the fly.

Very nice sounding reverb but a little subtle for me and I find I'm not using it much since my M5 came along. I'd also consider trading for a decent distortion so feel free to make an offer.

Secondly and lastly, my [b]Sansamp Programmable BDDI Deluxe[/b]. The flagship Sansamp bass DI, classic Ampeg sound and very functional. Accepts 2 basses with 3 channels for each, or 6 channels for 1 bass, switchable effects loop and parallel out as well as other stuff you find on a good DI. The guy who owned it before me screwed it into the flight case you see in the picture and wrote on it in paint which I'm not attempting to try and get off. The case is included and has the power supply you can see behind the pedal which powers the pedal itself, the LED strip in the top of the case and a spare connector which I had my TU-2 plugged into. There's even a little pouch for the instructions. You are, of course, free to liberate the pedal and do with it what you will but for me who doesn't really use effects, the tuner > Sansamp setup in one case was very useful.
Bad picture here from my terrible camera.

[attachment=89205:IMGP0291.JPG]

It's complete overkill for me so I'm downsizing to an MXR M80 which I got on here and suits my simple needs better. RRP on these beasts is around £260 but bearing in mind the fact it's been painted on and had 2 small holes drilled for the board mounting,[b] £140 seems fair. Postage, it's pretty big and heavy in the case so call it £5 I'll pay any excess.[/b]
UK sales preferred as shipping overseas makes me nervous.

Any questions, please ask. Sensible offers considered.

• 2 weeks later...