Why become a member? ×

FT : Spector NS5 CRFM

dub_junkie

I have 2 of these basses which are pretty much identical save for colour and finish and the other I bought new so keeping that one. This one came to me in a trade deal last october with tonyf here on basschat. I believe it was owned by 3(maybe more :huh: ) basschatters before him. I'm pretty sure they'd all vouch for how good this bass is.

The bass is in lovely condition. only real issue is there is a small hairline split on the headstock facing up by the SSD logo (only on facing veneer). It was like this when I got it and hasn't got any wose. you can see it in the bottom pic. apart from that there are some very small marks etc due to the oil finish and the gold has dulled down on the bridge somewhat.Also there are a couple of small marks on the inner lower horn which were profesionally repaired. again I got the bass like this - they are very small and they could just as easily be knots in the wood etc if you didnt know. just being honest for honesty's sake. :)

Its 35" scale length,2 EMG soapbars.Spector tonepump preamp,solid flame maple wings.it comes with the generic hard case I got it with

Looking for trade with a Bongo 5(HS or HH) or Lakland 55-02 Dlx,(maybe DJ5 or JO5) with some cash from me.
I may consider other 5's but I am pretty much set on either of those listed

here are the pics

thanks

Keir

Edited by dub_junkie