Why become a member? ×

Ashdown 4x8 Mini + 1x15 Mini, Matching Cabs - Neodymium Classic Series

colbassman

Selling up my bass cabs, upgrading to a bigger rig.

Both cabs are from the classic series range, made in the UK, complete with covers. Both cabs fit in the boot of a Ford Focus, just to give you an idea of portability.

Both cabs have brand new covers on them, the cabs are in excellent condition.

[b]4x8 Cab Spec:[/b]

Speaker Type: Neodymium
Power Output (RMS): 1000W
Speaker Configuration: 4 x 8
Impedance : 8 Ohms
H x W x D (mm): 585 x 475 x 335
Weight (kg): 25

[b]1x15 Cab Spec:[/b]

Speaker Type: Neodymium
Power Output (RMS): 300W
Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15
Impedance: 8 Ohms
H x W x D (mm): 585 x 475 x 335
Weight (kg) : 21

I'm based in Merseyside, but can meet on any of the major Northwest motorways, i.e. M53, M56 M57, M62 for return journey petrol money.

£495.00 cash on collection.

Hey folks, thanks for the interest!

I've had a few PM's about splitting, not a problem, as long as I've got a solid offer on both.

If you want either one, it's £250 a piece. Buy both and get a fiver off the total price at £495.00. LOL.

If you can't collect/meet up, them Im happy to package up in some way for you to arrange a courier to collect. I've used Parcel2Go in the past, who were fine at collecting and dropping off. They'll give you a price on their website. You'll have to take responsibility as soon as it leaves my front door though.

As for payment, I'd prefer payment that doesn't incur fees (like a cheque or transfer). If you want to use Paypal, then fine, but add a tenner to cover Paypal fees. Soon as payment clears, you can arrange collection.

I'll take those with a solid interest that PM me with there mobile number so we can chat. First come, first served.

Cheers!

Col