Why become a member? ×

SOLD !!!!!!! - Marshall MB450H head and MBC115 (with cover)

The Dark Lord

Hi
Selling my Marshall bass rig consisting of the MB450H head and 1 x 15 (+tweeter) cab. The cab has the proper heavy duty Marshall cover.
Looking for £250 for the pair. I have the original box for the amp if needed. 300 watts in this configuration – 450 watts if you add a 2[sup]nd[/sup] extension cab. Even the 300 watts is exceedingly loud. Lots of clean headroom if you want it. A huge range of quality tones – from clean to heavy distortion.
Both bought new by me and less than 2 years old and in great condition – see pics. You can get the specs from the Marshall website.
I need some space in my studio. Only gigged four times – the rest of the time has been spent in my home studio. The wife has pointed out that four bass rigs is a little bit excessive.
Would rather these were picked up – due to size and weight. Can maybe deliver along south coast (from Worthing to Bournemouth). Or could maybe ship (at your expense).
Please note: The pic shows 2 x 1x15 cabs. Only one of those is for sale.[attachment=90050:MarshallMB450C-MBC115-004-2.jpg]

Edited by mercuryl