Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Mark Bass F500 (with MB case) *SOLD*

Gwilym

Full disclosure: It's was recently at the Gallery getting checked over by their amp-tech, as I had some concerns about it, which might just be that it didn't have enough juice to power my Acme B2 cab as the band gradually got louder over time. I received it back with a clean bill of health.

Anyway, my Tecamp Puma seems to play better with the Acme cab, and so the MB is up for grabs. It also has the MB padded bag that I bought here on the forum.

[b]I'm looking for £540 for it and the case inclusive of shipping in the UK, or £520 collected[/b].

I will split the amp and case if the buyer of the amp doesn't want the case. So, £500 for the amp and £40 for the case.

It's a cracking amp, which I bought from new at the Gallery back in late January 2009. I've used it regularly, but it has been cased up for most of that time, and so is in excellent cosmetic condition.

[url="https://plus.google.com/photos/109910182563338742532/albums/5683495316830584401"][b]Pictures are here[/b][/url]

Cheers
G

Edited by Gwilym

• 3 months later...

going to include a shipping option on this now, as I have a decent box to ship it in.

so, now £540 inclusive of shipping in the UK or £520 collected.

If anyone outside the UK is interested, PM me your address and I will get you a shipping quote.