Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Rickenbacker 4001. 1982 Jetglo For trade, possible sale. - SOLD -

Magnolia

This has probably got to be the quickest turn around for a bass for me.

Due to no fault of its own I'm looking to move this on. As fantastic a bass it is, it just isn't ticking all the boxes for me. I've always like ricks and the novelty of owing a birthday bass too control of my buying decision when I got this.

For a bass of its age its in good condition. I shows signs of being played, a few dings and marks here and there. I have tried to capture these in the pics below.

It sounds exactly how a rick should sound. it just isn't working for the music that I play.

It comes with its original case, which has a few marks but is perfectly functional. I have taken the bridge pickup cover off, but can put it back on if the buyer wants.

i'll also include a 21ft stereo cable I had made by OBBM on here so you can use the Rick'o'Sound to its full potential.

I want to trade. Ideally I want a modulus flea bass. (Why I sold my original 2 i never know!) or may consider a nice Stingray + cash my way.

[size=6][b]SOLD[/b][/size]

Here are some pics, taken with my iPhone. I can take more if needed, with a proper camera.

Edited by Magnolia