Why become a member? ×

Missing useful feature from the old version of the forum

BigRedX

At the top of each forum before the list of posts there is a link "Mark this forum as read". In the old version this was a drop down menu with three options one of which was "Mark this forum as read and return to board index". This for me was the most useful option as once I've marked a forum as read I have no reason to be hanging around in it any more. Any chance of bringing this back?

The previous version of the forum had a drop down menu that gave you three options on marking a forum as read, one of which returned you to the main forum page, which was the option that I used.

I was hoping that this could be re-instated if possible. After all once you've marked a forum as read there's no point staying there is there?

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1317306169' post='1389303']
The previous version of the forum had a drop down menu that gave you three options on marking a forum as read, one of which returned you to the main forum page, which was the option that I used.

I was hoping that this could be re-instated if possible. After all once you've marked a forum as read there's no point staying there is there?
[/quote]

Surely both would take two clicks?