Why become a member? ×

Teardrop shaped case

I bought a "Tear-drop" shaped case off eBay recently - didn't bother to check the dimensions only to find that it's too small to take a Jazz body sized bass. Seller says they kept an Ibanez in it. I've checked this with a friend's GSR which it fits perfectly..Interior of the case is excellent but there are a few knocks on the outside - I've seen worse..ideal if you've got a GSR/SR or other small bodied bass.

Dimensions: 300mm at the widest part of the body
200mm at the "waist"
1170mm length (standard length)

I'll post some pics tomorrow..I'll take £35 ono - pick up prefered but will courier at your cost.

Edited by TheGreek

Photos attached..As stated this case will NOT take a standard Jazz sized bass. The person I bought it from stated that they kept an Ibanez (possibly GSR/SR range) in the case. A friend of mine has a GSR which fits it like a glove. Though the outside is tatty (has a few knocks and the clasps are rusty) it is virtually perfect inside. See the photos..

[attachment=91090:teardrop case 001.JPG] [attachment=91091:teardrop case 002.JPG]

[attachment=91092:teardrop case 003.JPG] [attachment=91094:teardrop case 005.JPG]

[attachment=91093:teardrop case 004.JPG] [attachment=91095:teardrop case 006.JPG]

[attachment=91096:teardrop case 007.JPG] [attachment=91097:teardrop case 008.JPG]

[attachment=91098:teardrop case 009.JPG]

Edited by TheGreek