Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN FOR NOW: '97 Fender P-Bass Lyte Deluxe, Owned from New

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Hello.

I have a lovely example of a Fender P-Bass Lyte Deluxe. MIJ. Serial Number V012704, thought worth including as on pic of headstock the serial is obscured by the flash.

Had it since new and have the original Gold Hardware,[attachment=91439:PBLDGold.jpg] Body is mahogany, oil finished[i].[/i] Guitar is in great condition for a 14 year old bass that was my regular gig machine. There are a few tiny dings on the headstock from guitarists lacking spacial awareness. There was some light damage to the wrist wear area which has been touched up with wood filler and refinished but you can barely see it.

Have switched out the gold hardware for black, including a Leo Quan Badass 3 bridge, I also switched out the noisy Fender Pre-Amp/3 Band EQ for a quiet and less thirsty Seymour Duncan 3EQ with pull to scoop volume pot. Light as hell and plays fast. It is a String through body or bridge and sounds awesome, p-j configuration with the bridge pickup being a jazzbucker pickup.

If I am going to part with this then I do want to trade rather than sell. I honestly do not know what this is worth but I do know that I am interested in 4 string Jazz basses really. Open to any 4 string trades as just fancy a change. Not willing to metaphorically give this away but thought it worth seeing what others may be willing to trade.

Have a look at the attached pics and any questions, please shout up.
[attachment=91438:PBLDFront.jpg][attachment=91437:PBLDBack.jpg][attachment=91440:PBLDHEAD.jpg]

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

[quote name='RussFM' timestamp='1318721382' post='1405630']
Would you be interested in my Deluxe Active Jazz, also upgraded with Badass II?
[/quote]

Very Possibly, Can you send me more info and I will do the same once home tomorrow?

Guest teamcoy

Thanks for the couple of recent PM's, have replied to those too.

Really happy with the interest this great bass is getting, as mentioned before, pics will come when I get home tomorrow.

Another piece of info which I didn't make too clear on the original listing, the Fender Pickups are still in the bass, only changed out the Fender Pre-Amp as it was noisy and a battery drainer. Therefore did not keep that after replacing it with the Seymour Duncan one and testing it for a while.

Matt

Hi bud, any intrest in a trade+ cash with this beauty?:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/157800-ft-mint-warwick-thumb-bo-bubingawenge-looking-for-jazz-or-precision-cash/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/157800-ft-mint-warwick-thumb-bo-bubingawenge-looking-for-jazz-or-precision-cash/[/url]

Guest teamcoy

Hello, thanks for the interest but if possible I am hoping for a trade without top up required on my part. Can see that you need some $$$ for your current build so understand that a straight trade is not an option.

[quote name='teamcoy' timestamp='1318876970' post='1407322']
Hello, thanks for the interest but if possible I am hoping for a trade without top up required on my part. Can see that you need some $$$ for your current build so understand that a straight trade is not an option.
[/quote]

No problem, good luck with the sale/trade! :)