Why become a member? ×

EBMM Stingray 4, Teal green, 2002, lovely. *SOLD*

stingrayPete1977

I know I have put this up for trade before etc but last night I realised that Im just not going to use a four string bass in the forseable future, Im keeping my pre EB and I have a Jazz bass so I have options if needed anyway.

Im gassing for either another Ray 5 preferably rosewood board and ceramic pickup equipped just as a contrast to the one I have already or a Suzuki Bandit 600 :) seriously though trades for either of those are the only 2 things Im interested in right now.

It was bought new by me in 2002 and has one small chip on the back edge near the arm contour a few mm easily touched in if you wanted to, It has some general wear and tarnishing from being used but no damage other than the little chip mentioned. It comes with its original EBMM hardcase. Collection from Stafford (M6 J13/14) would be my preference or even delivery/meet up within reason to save posting but I could post at your cost/risk, £25 appears to be the BassChat rate :)

[attachment=92046:EBMM SR4.jpg]

[attachment=92047:EBMM SR4 chip.jpg]
[attachment=92048:SR4 head.jpg]

So its £700 firm plus postage,
A Suzuki Bandit + a bit of cash your way (you never know who is reading this,ha),
Or an EBMM Stingray 5.
:)

Edited by stingrayPete1977