Why become a member? ×

Hello newbie here...

LINUS

Hi All,

I just joined Basschat today as it was recommended to me. I am not a bass palyer (although I can play bass, mainly for home recordings) I am mainly a guitarist. I thought this would be a great platform to find a bass player for my band LINUS, ours having left to persue his own ends. So if you know of anybody looking to join a creative and mainly originals outfit them let them know and get in touch.

Thanks for looking,
John

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINUS - currently seeking Bass Player

We are currently looking for a replacement BASS player to join our already gigging and established band. We would prefer experinced players and hopefuly someone who will provide harmonies/backing vocals.....but not essential. Must have some level of commitment and own transport is an added bonus. Below is more details on our band LINUS, so when you have read it and you feel you can enhance our band, please get in touch...Many thanx John&LINUS

LINUS - An established and gigging 'indie rock/pop' trio playing mainly original music in the Burnley area and around the North West. Having been together for a little over a year we have gained much success in our area and have been playing 2-3 gigs per month, we have had 2 studio sessions resulting in 7 studio demos and we recently had a low budget video made for our set opener 'Generation Reveal'. With some success in local Battle of the Bands, winning the Burnley heat for 'Rock the House' set up by the Houses of Parliment and also some local radio play. We tend to practice 1-2 times a week and we have a place which is FREE to us, always a bonus. Over the next 12 months we would like to play more gigs and gain a bigger following around the North West.

If you feel you fit the bill and have the passion for playing great original music, a feel for playing live and having a laugh....please get in touch, we wont bite. You can find out more about us via Facebook or Soundcloud.
Please feel free to contact me.
John

Contact - yarbnoj@aol,com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/LinusBandUK

http://soundcloud.com