Why become a member? ×

USA Precision Standard FS - TRADED

TPJ

This is now gone in a trade

Hi, here we have a 2008 model that was sat in a music shop before the original owner bought it not long ago. I traded with him earlier this year so this bass is really clean. The sunburst is darker than some of these pictures suggest and the rosewood board is lovely and smooth. One very small dink near the forearm contour that I tried to show in a pic but it's that small. Little swirling on the pickguard.

This bass is currently sporting a Wizard Trad and the original pickup will come with the bass as well as the modern style Fender ABS case and the adjusting tools, wipe cloth etc...

I'm playing my 5 string more and more and heading towards a more modern sound so, as nice as this bass is, it doesn't fit what I'm doing. Price is £750 o.n.o plus P&P. I would prefer buyer collecting or meeting up to posting to be honest. Not entertaing trades unless it's a RW board Stingray 4 or 5 string.

A few pics:

Edited by TPJ

[quote name='bigthumb' timestamp='1320954884' post='1433765']
Very nice Tom! Didn't realise you had one of these.
[/quote]

Thanks Paul, it's a really nice bass but not what I need right now. It is well balanced and not heavy, one of those basses you can wear all night with no aggro. The Trad pup makes a lovely sound :)

Hi there I am interested in the Precision bass you are selling, I have a Musicman Stingray 3EQ 4 String in Transculent Teal with a Rose Wood Fingerboard complete with Music Man hardcase in excellent condition. If you interested let me know and i can upload some pictures. Thanks for your time, Kind Regards Andy.

[quote name='andyv55' timestamp='1321384036' post='1438588']
Hi there I am interested in the Precision bass you are selling, I have a Musicman Stingray 3EQ 4 String in Transculent Teal with a Rose Wood Fingerboard complete with Music Man hardcase in excellent condition. If you interested let me know and i can upload some pictures. Thanks for your time, Kind Regards Andy.
[/quote]

pm'd