Why become a member? ×

FS: SWR California Blonde II amp. Very rare!! (UK Voltage) £900

Marzipan

Before I list this on Ebay I thought I'd see if there is any interest on here (if not I will be listing on Ebay tonight or tomorrow morning). Item is based in Surrey.

SWR California Blonde II amp, £900 (because there are no Ebay fees here that price will include shipping, will give £30 discount if picked up in person).

Originally bought from the USA but I've had it converted to UK voltage by an expert amp repairer. Recently had a full service/check at the same time as the voltage conversion was done, which was very thorough and it even has electrical safety certificates (+ a sticker) which allow it to be used "officially" at any gig/venue without issues. The repair/conversion was expensive and time consuming (because the parts are difficult to get hold of). Ok the price seems quite high but I won't be accepting any offers because these are literally impossible to get hold of here, and it's an awesome amp!

Reluctant sale, would love to keep it but it's overkill now, and need the cash. I used it until recently with an electric cello but I sold that last week. I play acoustic, but don't have much opportunity to play live, also I've found with acoustic cello whenever I have played live I just use a bug/premap and go directly into the PA.

Small/inconspicuous mark on the plastic at the back of the full range output panel, but otherwise in near mint condition. Includes original box/packaging, for safe shipping/transportation.

[attachment=93241:01_SWR_Front.JPG]

Edited by Marzipan