Why become a member? ×

Gone

Clarky

I got one of these from Mr_Bassman (aka Keith) at the start of this year when struggling with volume and feedback with my double bass. Placed at head height on its tripod stand and not pointing at the body of the double bass this allowed me to play very loudly in my 14-piece band without feedback issues. Its not being used now as I am gigging my Ampeg Baby Bass (which does not suffer feedback issues) and I can play plenty loud through my normal amp/cab setup. So I'm putting this up FS.

IIRC Keith did me a great deal (about £100 with stand; they are just over £200 new before adding the cost of the tripod stand) and I subsequently bought a padded cover. Will do the lot (cab + stand + cover) for £100 collected from West London.

[url="http://www.dv247.com/pa-systems-and-live-sound/mackie-c200-passive-pa-speaker--56875"]http://www.dv247.com...-speaker--56875[/url]

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='charic' timestamp='1322493924' post='1451486']
Mackie make great, very sturdy gear. Excellent directionality too, great for if your worried about feedback and would probably make a pretty good monitor too.

Buy with confidence :)
[/quote]

Thanks! Great piece of kit, just not needed now :)

[sub]Bumpity bump. Afraid I cannot envisage posting for now as it would be quite awkward to pack (especially given the long-ish stand) and the lovely Mrs Clarky has pretty much had enough of hanging around all day waiting for Interparcel to pick up one of my packages (which is entirely fair when you look at the number of items I have traded on BassChat). So its pickup in London only I'm afraid[/sub]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...