Why become a member? ×

Hartke HA3500 350W Bass Amp: Head & Cabinet for sale Now: £340

Mark Maclaine

*Price Reduced*

Hartke HA3500 350W Bass Amp and Cabinet (including free flight-case for the amp head) for sale

Price: £340ono
Location: SW5 (Earl's Court), London. Cash preferred on pickup but can ship if buyer pays for this.

There is a good reason this is one of the best selling bass head in industry to date. Great sound quality and sturdy design mean that these are the choice of great bassists everywhere. This rig has been used on a number of albums and tours (including shows at Wembly, Glastonbury and O2 arena) but has been taken good care of. That said, there are a few minor scratches on the top and three of the EQ sliders are missing their tips. These can easily be replaced a minimal cost (a few pounds at most) but they still work fine - I only mention this for aesthetic reasons.

The speaker cabinet is the Hartke Transporter 410TP and is in excellent condition. All of the covering is still there and only tiny marks on the Hartke logo itself - otherwise there is no damage. It features a rugged, roadworthy cabinet with a metal grill and TP aluminium-cone drivers for great sound. This tuned and calibrated cabinet contains four Hartke 10" aluminium-cone bass drivers. It delivers 300 watts at 8 ohms and has a frequency response of 40Hz to 4kHz. Great sound - and as good as when I got it.

I am willing to provide the flight-case that has accompanied this amp on tour free of charge - it's quite beaten up but does the job fine. Also provided is the power lead (UK kettle lead) and single jack to jack cable.

They make a great pair that delivers more than enough power for almost anything you'll need it for. When not being used it has been stored in a smokeless studio.

Please contact me if you have any questions or to make any offers: mark at secondperson dot net.

Edited by Mark Maclaine