Why become a member? ×

On Hold: Red Aerodyne Jazz

TG Flatline

[b]ON HOLD[/b]

Don't really want to sell this but there are other things that need purchasing, so.....

It's a Red Fender Aerodyne Jazz with "smoked" black hardware, no scratchplate, carved top and cream binding. Sounds mega. I bought this on ebay about 4 or 5 years ago because I hadn't seen another one in that colour ever and I realised I must have it. Obviously you can get the scratchplate models in red, but these ones were almost exclusively black in this country from what I can tell (though do tell me if I'm wrong!).

[b]Bad bits: [/b]It has a couple of headstock dings, purely cosmetic, and also a ding just above the neck pickup that is about 3/4 inch long, again just cosmetic but certainly of note. This ding is just about visible on the photo attached. The hardware has suffered from me sweating all over it at gigs over the past few years as well, and is worn as such. There's a bit of buckle rash but nothing worth crying about really.

Sonically it is ace, and I always had compliments both live and in the studio.

Included will be a hardcase, a new set of .50-1.10 Rotosound Swing Bass, and the schaller strap locks attached to it.

[s]Like I said, it's a feeler at the minute and I wouldn't just sell it for anything, so the price on this is [b]£600[/b][/s]

[s]This is now for sale - [b]£500[/b][/s]

[color=#000080][b]Price drop - £450[/b][/color]

More photos to follow, in the mean time you can enjoy a picture of her in the hands of a handsome man :)

Edited by TG Flatline

[quote name='LawrenceH' timestamp='1322770769' post='1455765']
Tasty redhead! The bass with matching headstock, that is :) ...I have a black one of these and it is superb, but now I want a red one.
[/quote]

That's what I said a few years ago, except there wasn't some ginger numpty molesting it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...