Why become a member? ×

Yamaha bass with practice amp, leads, bag and tuner for sale

jano

Hi

I have a very nearly new basic Yamaha bass starter kit for sale, which hasn't yet been played anywhere near as much as it deserved...so it's pretty much in perfect in condition.

The only thing even remotely looking like a model number seems to say it's an N89 and although there doesn't really seem to be much information out there about this model (if I have actually read the right number there ..but there is no other numbers or names on it....), it does have a fairly good solid standard average bass sound as fas as I can see/hear.

It comes with a carry bag, leads, YB15 (again perfect condition) practice amp and guitar tuner.

I have attached two photos (admittedly not the best but my camera just died immediately after taking them...) of the bass to give some idea at least what it looks like. It is a slightly smaller than average size bass but not enough of a difference to be considered a short scale bass.

I would be asking around £170 for the complete kit, but willing to consider nearest offers. It would also need to be collected from east London.

[attachment=94360:bass1.jpg] [attachment=94361:bass2.JPG]