Why become a member? ×

Import tax question

Golchen

[quote name='Toasted' post='165100' date='Mar 28 2008, 10:36 AM']^ what he said :)

If you tell us what service the item was posted by I can tell you what you can expect. I've used pretty much them all.[/quote]

sorry quick hi-jack
Toasted, have you sent as well as collected? If so who would you recommend for posting a bass to Romania?
thanks in advance.
Jake
PS would have PM'd but thought the answer might be useful to others :huh:

[quote name='Toasted' post='165100' date='Mar 28 2008, 10:36 AM']^ what he said :)

If you tell us what service the item was posted by I can tell you what you can expect. I've used pretty much them all.[/quote]

I'm considering a Gecko bass from Warmoth, so according to their website they use UPS Express. Any experience of them?

[quote name='Dillsfretless' post='165194' date='Mar 28 2008, 12:43 PM']I'm considering a Gecko bass from Warmoth, so according to their website they use UPS Express. Any experience of them?[/quote]
There can also be quite a difference in the Customs Release fee as well. I have been charged £10 by Parcel Force, (UK agents for USPS), and £30 by UPS.
I think Greene King has just had a delivery from Warmoth. Might be worth PM'ing him.
Awesome choice BTW. I fancy building a Gecko at some point.