Why become a member? ×

FENDER PRECISION 62 RE ISSUE CIJ 2005 £550 ***SOLD***

geofio

fender precision 62 re issue crafted in japan,alder body, maple neck, fitted with active emg pickups, badass II bridge in mint condition, comes witha fender vintage case.also have the pickup cover, but it has never been fitted, this bass has amazing clarity and bottom end, looking

Edited by geofio

hi, nope those are upgrades fitted by guitar guitar. its been done properly and sounds awesome , it blows my jazz bass away in the bottom end, this bass is so easy to play, i will be sad to see it go. hope that helps . i have just restrung the bass today with rotosound swing 66 , 45-105 cheers george

hi again, i have the bridge and the pick up cover , dont have the pickups as the tech from guitar guitar kept them as part of the upgrade, the scratch plate was not altered at all, it is the genuine tortoise shell, the backplate was upgraded to the fender f also. all in all the upgrades were £300 and the vintage case on top of that also. there is a huge range of tone from the bass before any amps etc are involved , it really shows up the frequency range when i play my 70,s jazz bass, this thing has a much wider range in particular the bottom end it has huge sound at the bottom thats just missing on the jazz, i guess thats why bass players have both. if i can help you further just let me know. cheers george