Why become a member? ×

Anyone rate the Cort GB75?

Mike

Hi, I've seen a Cort GB75 for sale second hand. Just wondered if you guys had any experience with them? I see they're rated highly by some on Talkbass.

Also, what do you think is a fair price for one second hand?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

My main bass is a Cort GB74, (four string version of the GB75) and my personal opinion is that they're great. The controls took me a little while to get used to, but other than that it's been great, I've had no problems with it, except for having to raise the action and tweak the truss rod a bit, but i think thats mainly to accommodate my (poor) technique.

But this bass should be fine, as it's secondhand, and has more than likely been set up properly?

I paid roughly £300 for my bass new, so, depending on the age/condition/etc. of the bass, i would say £150-£180 would be reasonable... but haggling is half the fun of buying. :huh:

If you have any more specific questions I'll be happy to answer.

Oh and by the way, is it the natural finish or the white one? Mine is the white one, and i wish i had got it in natural. :)

Edited by allighatt0r