Why become a member? ×

I want one of these

snazz

If I bought one of these new, what would I get in the box besides the bass? Also, this model with the large pearl inlays and neck I like a lot. Has this exact one been around a long time and how much would you expect to pay for various mint condition ones or different ages?

Cheers in advance.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nazareth/wantone.jpg

Edited by snazz

I'm no expert, but isn't it an American Deluxe Jazz (current)
I base that on;
High Mass Bridge, Pre-amp (4 controls), Blocks and binding, Noiseless Pick-ups.

Guessing at (a ludicrous, but prices are these days) £1400 maybe a bit more. (RRP, new)
Should still be being manufactured, so readily available.

What would you get? Depends on the vendor. I was lucky to get a Fender swing-tag with my Jazz!
Ideally, a case, and a bit of case candy (tags, a little user "info", maybe an imperial truss-rod allen key) Don't expect the full monty "Warwick experience", though...

I just bought one of these and yes it's and American Deluxe Jazz, with active/passive pickups, 3 way eq, they are a current model. Lfalex is right around £1.4k and the bits in the case, truss rod adjuster and various tags and paperwork confirming it's authenticity etc oh and a lead and straplocks !. Nice furry case. But who cares about that stuff i'd be happy if it came in a black bin bag, it's the one..