Why become a member? ×

FS:/FT: Italian Beauty 5-String (Mint)

AREA

Hi Guys,

up for Trade is here my Frudua GFJ-5 wich I bought new in 2011 and wich was ment to be my Backup Bass, so it's Condition is absolutely flawless. It's a really great Bass, but I'm so used to my Lakland 55-02, wich is my Main Axe. So such Basses [b]like a Skyline 55-01[/b] for Example would be my prefered Trade Objekt, but I'm open to Offers, so let's see what you have. For Example...I'm also tempted to a nice [b]Carvin 5-String.[/b]

Must be a 5-String. with wider Spacing, fretted, as mentioned before, Skyline 5-Sting prefered, [u]but lets see what you have.[/u]

[b]The Frudua GFJ5[/b]
- Two Piece Alder Body Sunburst, with Tortoise Pickguard
- 34" Scale
- Mapleneck/-fretboard with MoP Blockinlays /Set-Neck goes into the Body till the Neck PU, 6-Times bolted
- Di Marzio Pickups J/JJ
- 2-Band active EQ/Preamp
- JJ in the Neck Position is splitable, so that you have a J/J in 60s Pickup Position
- Active/Passive switchable. In Passive Mode you have a additional passive Toneblend, like a real Jazz Bass
- 19mm Stringspacing @ the Bridge
- Fresh Fender 7250-5 Strings
- Gigbag included

Feel free to ask further Questiones or for additional Pictures. If I have to name a Price I would think 590,-GBP or 700,- Eur. with Gigbag and fully insured Shipping included, would be fair.

Original Picture of that Bass:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61GdTGgPHM4[/media]

Edited by AREA

Also if I only want to trade? No Sale at all...

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1324218228' post='1471895']
Nice bass. Rules are that you have to state a price though!
[/quote]

Edited by AREA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...