Why become a member? ×

ORANGE Matamp Lead 200. why you no be on sale any were >.<

jojoagogo234

[indent][indent][indent][font="Eurostile"][size="6"][b]look at this beast ![/b][/size][/font][/indent][url="http://www.planetoftheamps.com/orangematamp-200watt-usa.html"]http://www.planetoftheamps.com/orangematamp-200watt-usa.html[/url][/indent][indent]but sadly.... i cant find any were thats selling one :o [/indent][/indent][indent]if anyone knows about the amp itself can they give me a idea of how good/bad it is ?[/indent][indent]and if you have one, how much would you want to sell it for ???[/indent]

One sold on ebay not that long ago, somewhere between two and three grand, lot of my network were haggling what they were going to bid to try not to compete with each other. Also, it is important not to believe anything you read on planetoftheamps.com, in this case especially about Black Sabbath, they speciifically didn't like oranges (too clean) and are in the vid as backline on TV shows (Orange's marketing thing).

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' timestamp='1324405724' post='1473934']
One sold on ebay not that long ago, somewhere between two and three grand, lot of my network were haggling what they were going to bid to try not to compete with each other. Also, it is important not to believe anything you read on planetoftheamps.com, in this case especially about Black Sabbath, they speciifically didn't like oranges (too clean) and are in the vid as backline on TV shows (Orange's marketing thing).
[/quote]
Especially the Musicladen show from Germany who had a full Orange setup in the studio.