Why become a member? ×

First off I have a peavey bandit 65 it's had some mods in its past to let it be used as a cab as well as a combo. Works fine. The speaker is missing its dustcap and gets a bit ragged sounding, it's not blown, just old and tired. Comes with footswitch. Very loud.
£40 collected from Cheltenham.

I also have a really nice peavey stereo chorus 212. 70w I think. It's INSANELY loud! Pretty heavy 65lbs so I put castors on. Sounds ace! Speakers are a bit tired sounding but only up close. I've gigged it lately with nothing but amazed compliments at the sound. No footswitch. Best chorus sound ever!

Rubbish pic (it's under the 210- which isn't for sale) I'll get more up but just google image search classic chorus 212. Looks like this
£60 collected from Cheltenham
You can have both for a tc helicon voicetone correct or possibly swap a guitar (humbucker)
Both amps are debadged.
strictly collection only.

Edited by gafbass02

These Peavey Bandits are insanely good value and fast acquiring legendary status.

My mate and I once had an 'amp' evening when we ran various combinations of stuff. The Bandit trounced virtually every big-name amp. In the end we agreed it sounded just as nice as my Blackface Bassman. Which depressed me slightly :(

Buy this amp now. It'll be the best £40 you'll ever spend.

Edited by skankdelvar

I'd love the chorus, but apart from having way too much kit that used to be yours already, I actually *need* to move some of my own amps.

BTW that Ryder with the MM style pickup sounds great now it's wired properly. And it's also made me realise that I don't like Precision tone!

*edit*
tempted to offer the 'Tube 30' (2 X 6L6 into a 1X12 in a fake tweed cab) as swapsies for the chorus - that would give me a guitar amp I'd feel happy about leaving at the church.

Edited by Ancient Mariner

Hah hah. Keep the family together lol ;)
It's a stunning amp. I'm already starting to change my mind. So if anyone's thinking about I'd snap it up quick! I'm pretty sure it's eventually going to become one of those sought after classics. It's the loudest thing in the world too. :0)