Why become a member? ×

ISP Bass Vector Cab and ISP Beta Preamp - Make me an offer!

Veils

Up for grabs is my incredible and ultra rare rig. This is simply the best rig I've ever used. It's very clean sounding but super crisp, flexible tonally and incredibly loud.

The cab is active and kicks out 600W or 1kW with another cab. It has 1x15 and 2x8 drivers and looks hella cool ;) and the preamp has tons of features which would be better explained by a link to the ISP site which I'll do tomorrow (I'm on a phone at the mo which makes it awkward).

This is a serious rig. I'm only selling to fund a plane ticket. If I came back and needed a rig I'd be hunting one of these down like mad and even if I did find one, it would never be this cheap ;) (suggested retail price in the states on the cab is around $1700)

[s]£700[/s] [b]£600[/b] for the lot. Won't split (you wouldn't want to) and it will need collecting. The cab is fair heavy but has castors and a snug cover. Cosmetically it's all in great nick, works fine and I've not gigged it anymore than 2 or 3 times.

Pics tomorrow.

Edited by Veils

The rig is in this pic.

I'll be having better pics sorted out this afternoon.

If someone buys, I'll also throw in a Korg DT10 tuner pedal. I'm offering this up with my Sandberg Cali JM5 which is also up for sale, so whichever sells first claims the Korg![attachment=96738:215005_10150327297856970_538686969_9894208_3588537_n.jpg]

Edited by Veils

BUMPAGE!

Yes this is Dan's old rig :)

Now available for £600 quid!

I really must stress to everyone, I just don't see how you will get a better rig for this kinda money. Yes, it's going to be relatively unknown to most and I took this not knowing much about ISP in terms of bass gear. My only knowledge of ISP was that they make the Decimator rack unit which is an industry standard noise gate for guitarists, but having owned this I know for a fact there simply isn't anything which will compete for the money. I've got someone umming and ahhing about buying this, but I'm not prepared to wait too long as I now have to pay up for my visa having bought my plane ticket.

If anyone has any questions, give me a shout and I'll be happy to answer.

Edited by Veils

• 2 weeks later...

I'm one of the previous owners, and it's a great sounding bass rig, very clear and deep. I only sold because I wanted to go down the valve route (which I've moved on from :rolleyes: ), it is a reliable unit at a great price, and Jamie is a great chap to deal with. Somebody buy this

• 7 months later...