Why become a member? ×

****SOLD **** Ashdown ABM115 NEO

BassBunny

There is a tale surrounding this beauty. By accident I found the company that makes all Ashdown Speaker Cabs. (They also make for Trace, Orange Cornford, HiWatt blah blah blah).
When Ashdown changed the handle design about 18 months ago, they were left with some cabs routed for the old handles and thus surplus.
When I discovered this I arranged to buy one and have it fitted with a Celestion 400W neo driver and a horn rather than the standard cast driver.
The result is an awesome sounding speaker cabinet that doesn't weigh that much.
It is just over 12 months old but hasn't been used for the last couple of months since I took delivery of my Zoot's.
Fitted with casters and without the Ashdown Badging it is the real deal but much cheaper.
Looking for £165 for it, (speaker was over £100)
Any more info, just PM me.
[attachment=7185:Ashdown_1.JPG][attachment=7186:Ashdown_2.JPG]
[attachment=7187:Ashdown_3.JPG][attachment=7188:Ashdown_4.JPG]
[attachment=7189:Ashdown_5.JPG]

Edited by BassBunny

[quote name='ste_m3' post='168038' date='Apr 1 2008, 11:44 PM']Are the Zoots Really performing well then? Im really pleased for you!! Good luck with this![/quote]
Hi Ste. Yep I am over the moon with the Zoots. The guitarist from one of the bands remarked on how much bottom end there is.
I find it hard to believe that they are delivering such a rounded sound.
I was originally going to keep the ABM as it shifts an amazing amount of air and has a really good mid and upper register, but with putting more through FOH these days, I am unlikely to use it.
We are playing Blackpool next Wednesday if you are at loose end.