Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ5 Black/Maple/Black/J-Retro - 99.9% SOLD

obbm

I've come to the decision that I don't need two 5-strings and as I will never part with my Status Stingray 5 this one has to go.

Lakland Skyline Daryl Jones 5-string with maple fretboard and black scratch plate. It has Aero pick-ups, is strung with DR Lo-Riders and fitted with a J-Retro which combine to give a beautiful growly tone and a killer Low B.

Virtually unblemished apart from a small knock on the end of the headstock. It has a Warwick Rockcase and comes with the original white scratch plate and a Jeanies Mirror plate as well as the fitted black one. Shaller straplock buttons are fitted and I will include the Lakland originals.

Before anyone asks, I am not interested in trades so it's £850 and I would prefer collection/delivery/meet. If it has to be posted then I will get a quote for the carriage which will be extra. I shall also be advertising it in my ebay store.

Edited by obbm

Sweet. Now that's just a world of trouble waiting to happen for me.

Don't suppose you'd be interested at all in a 55-02 Deluxe, Sunburst, Rosewood - unbelievably low action, v. good condition plus a few bucks on top?

Guest Golchen

That looks like a nice bass! I'm kind of looking out for something else at the moment but I don't know what to go for.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='168298' date='Apr 2 2008, 11:03 AM']This would be a perfect partner for my identical DJ4 but you know what I'm like with 5s Dave :)[/quote]

+1....My DJ4 is white, but I have no problem with inter-racial couples :huh: