Why become a member? ×

Bushy Bison - **Sold**

bottomfeed

Ok, I've finally decided to move these two pedals on....

[s][b]Tech 21 Bass Compactor[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] (had since new) Compressor with useful tone controls, velcro on bottom[/font][/color][/s][b][s].... £40 [/s]***SOLD***[/b]

[s][b]Bushy Bison[/b] by Big Knob Pedals ... A top quality Woolly Mammoth clone hand made in the UK
Never been gigged, almost brand new, velcro on bottom, boxed, now [b] £65 posted[/b][/s][b] ***SOLD***[/b]

Edited by bottomfeed

If you think £70 is too much for the Bison.... make me an offer.... It's way less than new retail though & the mammoth that it is a clone of is stupid money!

Bushy Blurb:
[b][b]Big Knob Pedals presents Bushy Bison[/b][/b]

Bushy Bison is a versatile fuzz that accentuates the bottom end and subs like no regular Fuzz Face or Tone Bender can and wool absolutely turn your bass or guitar into a thunderous marauding herd of mammoth proportions.
Bushy Bison is 100% hand-wired and made with only top quality components, including a heavy-duty die-cast Hammond case and an Electro-Harmonix 3PDT true bypass footswitch.

another saucy lil pic to entice you!

Check out Zvex Woolly mammoth clips on Youtube if you are unfamiliar with this modern gated fuzz sound....
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njwO1hzRNrk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njwO1hzRNrk[/url]

Edited by bottomfeed

I need to get £60 clear for this pedal.... [i](That's a bargain, well worth it!)[/i] So I don't want the postage to eat into it...

The postage on the compactor I sold recently was £3.50.... Reckon this should be about the same... So if someone is prepared to give me £63.50 (UK), it's yours!
(£60 + postage to Belgium, would also be acceptable! ;) )