Why become a member? ×

Dick Venom in Liverpool

BigRedX

That's a pity. I'm sure we'll be back though - this will be our 4th Liverpool gig in just over 12 months.

I have some more information...

We're on last.
Before us are:
Chris & The Zipcodes - Ramones style punk-pop
Lunar Cycles (with Rowan Reid - daughter of Jamie Reid on vocals).

Edited by BigRedX

BRX, unfortunately I have literally only just seen this buy I would have definitely come down this evening if I didn't have a gig myself down the road in the O2 Academy. Mello Mello is a great venue, Liverpool music scene is really thriving right now.

We start playing at 8pm so if I get out early I'll try to convince the rest of the boys to come up town to watch. If I don't see you though, have a good one.

Just got back from ours, we were supporting Babybird of all people... really bad gig, the guy needs a slap, he spent the night berating members of the audience for no good reason and trying to exert his (lack of) authority on people by discussing subjects he had no idea about, before boasting about the amount of coke he'd done. It was hugely embarrassing.

Couldn't do the load out until the time was right and unfortunately it was too late. Hope you had a good one, do let me know if your back in the North West soon and I'll do my best to come over and say hi! Hopefully you had a better one than I did.

Oh... that sounds like a bit of a nightmare.

Ours went really well considering that Mr Venom was feeling a little under the weather (you wouldn't have noticed really).

We have a gig coming up in Blackpool at the Cedar Tavern on March 2nd. I'll be posting more details here closer to the time.

We're looking for gigs in Manchester too - any ideas?