Why become a member? ×

FS: Aguilar AG500 ***SOLD***

AndyW

Hi Guys and Gals,

This is the Dual Channel version in 100% immaculate/mint condition, racked in an Aguilar Rack bag since day one, so not a scratch or dent on it. All is working perfectly with no crackles, pops or buzzes and the amp has only been used a few times at home (as I have another practice amp in the spare room) and for 5 low volume theater gigs. I am the original owner plus, my whole rig and all our things were in storage for a few months last year so, I've not had much chance to use it at all.

Including an Aguilar Rack bag in new condition, the Dual footswitch (which hasn't been used at all) and the original packaging.

Cheapest new price in UK: £970 + around £70 for the rack bag = £1040

Selling for [s]£700[/s] £650 ***SOLD***

Edited by AndyW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For this week only as I'm moving house and need to clear some space: [b]£600 ([/b]plus postage)!
That's 2 channels of immaculate Aguilar goodness in a lightweight package, with an Aguilar rack bag for the price of a TH500!

Price will go back up on 2nd April if not sold before then!

Edited by AndyW

I need both arms for most of my playing but could have always come up with another deal Higgie! haha! ;)

Can't believe everyone has lost interest in the AG500, it is another beast to the DB751 and TH500. Still preferred by a lot of top players.................