Why become a member? ×

On Stage Gear Grip Clip Cable Holder

discreet

[b]On Stage Gear Grip Clip Cable Holder[/b]

You can always loop your cable through your strap at the body end to keep it out of the way and prevent accidental unplugging during a gig, and a lot of people do. However, thirty-odd years of this will eventually damage the finish of your bass, thus...

Not wishing to repeat this with my new and upcoming instruments, I bought an On Stage Gear Grip Clip Cable Holder:

'The GripClip prevents the accidental unplugging of your bass cable. By clipping high upon the strap behind the player's back, the GripClip produces a gentle loop which reduces stress on both the strap and input jack, while simultaneously reducing and protecting against the likelihood of a stepped-on or snagged cable. The cable itself is attached to the Grip Clip via a snap-in channel sized to accommodate all popular instrument cables.'

...It says here, and I've found it to be a really useful little bit of kit. Whether you think it's worth £3.99 for a bit of plastic is up to you of course, but then it's not what it is, it's what it does...

[url="http://www.andertons.co.uk/misc-guitar-accessories/pid18187/cid590/on-stage-grip-clip.asp?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=pricecomp&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping"]http://www.andertons.co.uk/misc-guitar-accessories/pid18187/cid590/on-stage-grip-clip.asp?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=pricecomp&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping[/url]

Now reply to this post with your free and simple solutions using cable ties, Velcro, etc and make me look a total git! :lol:

I have no connection with or interests in On Stage Gear Ltd.

Edited by discreet