Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio iAmp 600

chrkelly

Brilliant amp with a super hifi sound. One of the older models in white with built in Sabine tuner and non-digital power section. Even cleaner sounding than EA's current range. Not sure of the year of manufacture but I bought it about 2 years ago from Walbassist. Still in excellent condition with just a small amount of rack rash. Comes mounted in a Thon 3U flightcase rack (not the rack bag pictured). I'll be sorry to see this one go. Pickup from London.

£400

Edited by chrkelly

awsome head i had one for a while and miss it even though i upgraded to a iamp 800. With this amp i was able to hear myself properly for the first time in any band situation i got myself into, great clear hi fi sound,

have a bump, good luck with the sale

martin

Definitely open to trades but only for something a tad more coloured for bass guitar, mainly Aguilar 500SC, Thunderfunk 550, Eden WT550 and maybe a Markbass TA503. I'm going to need an amp for some sessions starting 28th so I'll probably hold on to the EA till after that if I can't find a suitable replacement soon.

Chris

Edited by chrkelly

We must have similar tastes! I have an iAmp 600 too, and was thinking of trying to get something that coloured my sound a bit more! (Funnily enough I was also thinking of the Aguilar AG500!)

Have a bump for a great Amp, and at a great price too! This amp is well worth your money folks!!

Edited by Higgie

Hi, dont know if it would be what you are looking for but I have an Epifani Quest II preamp that I am thinking about changing. It is absolutely stunning and I wish it didnt have to go, but I have recently joined a band in Cardiff and I am in Cheltenham so the poweramp/preamp set up is not ideal as I have to travel by train.

If you are interested would be more than happy to discuss and difference in cost.

Nathan

Thanks for the quick reply, No worries I can understand the power/pre situation. May be back in touch if I sell it, would really like to switch to EA. good luck with the sale anyway.

Thanks N.