Why become a member? ×

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster

This is a Guitar that I took in a trade for my Gibson 359. I was pretty doubtful that it would be a keeper as its a bit too modern for my traditional taste......Yeah ok I'm an old fart stuck in his ways but hey......its called character!

The Guitar is essentially immaculate and comes complete with the expensive Fender hard case (around £150 on its own). It has the usual Deluxe spec: N3 noiseless pups, S1 switching, Single bound 3 piece Alder body, compound radiius neck (maple)...etc etc.

Pics.....

Looking for £775.

Edited by zapp

Yeah these are lovely, I'm the same and prefer the old reissues but the modifications/upgrades Fender have added over the years make the things a damn sight easier to play!! Haha. I reckon this one will grow on you, i've always been a strat/ES 335 fan and near hated the tele for both looks and sound but after you own one for a couple o months you get attached to it and can't put it down...it's surreal :unsure: mine's beckoning me now...

You're right about Tele's Lee mate but I just prefer the nore traditional look of a 52 RI or Hotrod (or the like). Two very different beasts to play but with that retro mojo vibe thing going on. I might consider a nice electo acoustic in trade as an alternative........might encourage me to dust off the Bottleneck. :)