Why become a member? ×

FS Yamaha RBX550M 1990 blue and maple - NOW SOLD

megallica

One of the best basses I've ever owned, it's a real looker and so playable.
The condition if I was being very critical would be 9 out of ten as there are two scratches on the back of the bass and one on the top of the body.
All original and I can honestly say I'd never be tempted to modify anything regarding this bass.
At the moment it's strung with D'addario Chromes which have only been on there a month, I've never gigged it as I haven't been in a band for four years now and while I'll definately miss this bass I'm also on the lookout for a mid range Warwick and this will help contribute towards that.
The bass comes with a non Yamaha lockable hard shell case and I'd like to see £190 for this.
Payment on collection or paypal/bank transfer would be fine, I can also have this couried at the buyers cost.
Thanks for looking.

I'l be listing this on ebay tonight so message me if you're interested.

Edited by megallica

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1328919452' post='1535015']
What sort of warwick are you after?
[/quote]

I'm thinking in the German Corvette/FNA/Fortress price range, I've owned a rockbass corvette fretless, a corvette standard and a corvette double buck, all of these basses were really great value for money and lovely tone. It might have helped that the rockbass was active but it did have a great fretless tone.

Are you selling your $$?

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1328946112' post='1535086']
Nah that will be buried with me :)

I like the look of your bass so just umming and ahing as to whether I can afford it or not
[/quote]

No worries, they are very scarce in this condition, also the neck dimensions aren't too far from a Warwick.