Why become a member? ×

SWR SON OF BIRTHA 1 X 15 + HORN

barklama

[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif]Hi everybody,[/font][/size]
[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif] Decided to downsize my rig... So up for grabs is SWR Son of birtha 1x15, in well used condition e.g. carpet etc... but in good working order.. This has been used in a church setting, so i have finally come to my senses that my swr 4x10 is enough for the size of the building !![/font][/size]

[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif]300watt cab (1x15 speaker + compression horn so you still get the same clean sharp top end as the goliath :-)[/font][/size]

[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif]Those familiar with this cab knows it has a nice warm round sound, but still has essence of punch etc....[/font][/size]

[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif]Don't get this confused with the cheaper range of swr... (This currently is £600.00 new in the shops)[/font][/size]

For people coming further a field, i am happy to meet on the motorway etc

[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif]£150.................... no offers(Grab yourself a bargain / space needed more than the cab :-) You won't find another as good as this for the price![/font][/size]

[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif]call me on 07805 602 759 (Tony)[/font][/size]

[size=6][font=times new roman, times, serif][attachment=99762:Picture 004.jpg][attachment=99763:Picture 005.jpg][/font][/size]

Edited by barklama

• 3 months later...