Why become a member? ×

futurama PBass

mojobass

not had this long as i bought it on a whim to see if i could get along with P necks, cut a long story short... NO! I'm a jazz neck person (little hands) so thought i'd see if there was any interest in this on here before ebay!

Its in excellent nick, nice neck (vintage tinted) rosewood board, black body (alder), fake tort pickguard, ive put a gold wilkinson bridge on it (the ones with the brass saddles) and added a F**der decal (badly i have to admit, but i guess that can be rectified)

there is a tiny lacquer chip by the neck pocket (i did try swapping for a spare jazz neck i had at one point, and due t othe tight fit managaed to chip a piece of finish off)

looking for a round £150, can throw in a gig bag if it helps with the sale!? oh and even postage if that helps too?

[attachment=99928:DSCF9483.JPG] [attachment=99929:DSCF9484.JPG][attachment=99930:DSCF9485.JPG][attachment=99931:DSCF9486.JPG]

Edited by mojobass

[quote name='lettsguitars' timestamp='1329177468' post='1538516']
futurama (selmer), ace! Collectible. Nitro finishes, lots of crackling, nice! One of the most comfortable guitars i ever played. Never ad a go on their basses mind. Grab it for the right price! A steal at 150. I would but I dont have the space. Easy now.
[/quote]

Er, it's not one of the originals, the name came back into circulation a couple of years bac.
I had one of the originals (part of Hagstrom I think?), my 1st bass, £10 in 1973. I was robbed :lol:

These are far superior to the one I had, and probably cost less than the originals do now.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1329205948' post='1538604']
Er, it's not one of the originals, the name came back into circulation a couple of years bac.
I had one of the originals (part of Hagstrom I think?), my 1st bass, £10 in 1973. I was robbed :lol:

These are far superior to the one I had, and probably cost less than the originals do now.
[/quote]Aah, I see.

Edited by lettsguitars