Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 410BMF for sale

Jonb71

[font=Arial][size=2]For sale is my Schroeder 410BMF. It has never been gigged so is like new with no signs of wear and tear. The cabinet has been designed for working musicians who want one cab to do all.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]It is pretty light weight for a 410 (easy one man lift) and is rated at 1200Watts RMS @ 4ohms so it has great headroom too. It's a great sounding cab without sounding too hi fi and has a mid range bump rather than dip, so it's great if you're playing without PA support, the sound really carries! No more struggling to be heard over the guitarist and drummer!![/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=2]The cabinet is for collection only from Essex UK. Thanks for looking. Get yourself a bargain![/size][/font]

£550 ONO

Edited by Jonb71

Would take this straight away but £110 worth of fuel, 500 mile round trip, 6 hours, works out too expensive.
It would cost about £35 to courier ;) .

Sorry mate, it's just a bee in my bonnet that a lot of the good stuff lately has been collect and London or Kent. Still, most of the population that way so good luck with the sale.
Karl.

Hi Karl

Thanks for the reply, apologies for my late reply!

Id possibly be willing to courier it to you if you were still interested? If you have a paypal account?

I'd be willing to sell for £475 inc delivery and packing but wouldn't sell for less than that i'm afraid as the cab is already a bargain imo.

Anyway thanks again and let me know if you're intersested.

Jonny.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump this but does anybody know this chap. He's not been online since April 24th. I have pm'd him but not yet read, from Sunday.
If anybody does know hin, please ask him to contact me.
Should haave got the bloody thing whilst I had the chance :lol: