Why become a member? ×

SOLD

simwells

Trading a few pedals that I don't have space on the board for and I can't justify keeping around really.

All prices are shipped within the UK.

[size=1]Akai E2 Headrush,

Fantastic looper and delay pedal, allowing output up to four outputs for multi head delays and up to a 35 second looper.

Pedal's in good condition overall showing some very minor marks to the edges of the brushed metal edges and a little bit of paint loss the feet have also been removed so as to allow velcro to be affixed which is still there oh and also the nut on the input jack has corroded slightly. These are all much more minor than they probably sound as you will see from the pictures coming soon and it is in perfect working order.

[s]£80 £60[/s] SOLD

Rocktron Cyborg Reverb

I do love this pedal but I can't fit it into any of the band material but as it gives such long delays it is amazing at creating post rockish soundscapes and generally making EITS/Red Sparrowes/Mogwai type noises, as well as doing a good impression of an upright at times and more traditional reverb tones. This is one of their larger pedals and much better made and better sounding than their smaller cheap pedals. If you look around you'll find everyone that's owned one of these seems to love them.

Pedal itself is in pretty well mint condition just the base is a little sticky from previous velcro but I should be able to clean that off before sending. It also comes boxed with the manual, a power supply which is American but comes with a UK adapter and the midi lead which I've never used but it's there!

[s]£50 £30[/s] SOLD

Morley Pro Bass Wah II

Finally is a pedal that I am debating keeping to be honest as I like having it but only to play around with rather than being actively useful to me. It's the Morley Pro Bass Wah II, very solid extremely well built wah pedal. Discontinued now and can't say I know a lot about it but it certainly does sound good. In very good condition overall just a few very minor marks, it is missing the nut from the input jack though but it's perfectly stable without it, I've never missed it or noticed it wasn't there for a good length of time.

[s]£40[/s] SOLD[/size]

EHX Bassballs Russian version

In very good over all condition with just a few scratches on the top but bearing in mind the age it really is in great condition, also comes with the box and paperwork.

[s]£40 £30[/s] SOLD

EHX Bass Big Muff Pi

Generally very good condition but missing the screws for the back plate so currently duct taped on but works absolutely perfectly.

[s]£40[/s] £35 SOLD

Edited by simwells

• 2 weeks later...