Why become a member? ×

GONE TO EBAY EHX Steel Leather, Nano Pedal

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

I bought this about a year ago and it has been on my board since I got it but have never found a sound that I wanted to use from it.

I bought it to try to add attack to my Precision Bass but I found I didn't need it once I had changed the bridge.

In as new condition with box and papers.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Open to trades, Synth, Phaser, Filters etc. Would sell for £30 including postage.[/font][/color]

[attachment=101609:SteelLeatherSmall.jpg]

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Me, apparently. :unsure:

I took the pics when it was still on my board, in our studio. Thought it best to get the listing up than wait for a picture of an item that I had stated was in as new condition. Guess I am more trusting than others in that sense.

Is now off the board and upstairs in the box. It is as I said as new, will go take a pic for you now and upload.

Ta,

Matt

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Done diddly [color="#282828"]1976fenderhead[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cheers for pointing out my wrongs.[/font][/size]

Guest teamcoy

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Withdrawn, have listed on eBay to start this eve.[/font][/color]

Edited by teamcoy