Why become a member? ×

Columbus Jazz Bass 70s/80s Japanese s/burst **WITHDRAWN**

Jigster

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a 70s-80s Japanese made [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]copy of a Jazz. I bought it from BCer SimWells over Christmas I think it was.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Needs to go fund other gear.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Using some of previous blurb: overall condition is reasonable particularly considering the age of the instrument,[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] headstock does have a crack as shown only visible from the front so presume it's just the surface lacquer and doesn't appear to affect the bass [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]in any way. The jack plug can get a little rattly but I imagine only needs minor attention. Here's where it gets fun: the front pick up is a Wizard 84. The back pup is as stock. The Wizard adds huge tone and punch. (The stock front p'up will come with the bass).[/font][/color] [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Also to note: a couple of the intonation springs are missing off the bridge.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's an old bass, no doubting that, but that's sort of the joy of it. [/font][/color]
[attachment=101227:IMG_1554.jpg]
[attachment=101228:IMG_1555.jpg]
[attachment=101229:IMG_1556.jpg]

Edited by Jigster