Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Precision Bass Rear-Routed Body *REDUCED £19*

[b]*SOLD* Precision Bass Rear-Routed Body *REDUCED £19*[/b]

*NOW SOLD* Up for sale is this Rear-Routed Precision Bass Body. I bought it from eBay for a project, but now my custom P has arrived and consequently I've become a little demotivated on the DIY front!

The reason I bought it is because it's rear-routed. That, and the shape of the pup routs mean you don't necessarily need to fit a pickguard, so you could really go to town on the finish. It is drilled for a bridge earth wire.

It's slightly thinner than a standard P-Bass body, so I'm assuming it would be lighter, too. There are one or two small dings, blemishes and some filler at the bridge strap button position, so it needs a good sanding and proper prep, but it would make a great project for someone who knows what they're doing!

It seems to have been loaded and fitted with a neck at some point in its history, but why you would want to do this without properly finishing it, I don't know.

It seems to be a one-piece, but I have no idea what type of wood it is. I'm asking £19 posted, payment by bank transfer only, please. Thanks for looking.

Edited by discreet