Why become a member? ×

FEELER: Ashdown ABM EVO II head

Tomh

Hi all,

First post on here and i'm selling something, hope that isn't too cheeky! At the moment just seeing if anyone would be interested.

Looking to sell an Ashdown ABM EVO II 300. Gigged fairly reguarly but in very good condition. Couple of small blemishes, the paint has been scuffed enough to just see the wood on the front lip, one of the covers for a screw hole is missing (size of a 1p coin) and theres some faint orange marks that came off my guitarists orange cab. In perfect working order with all nobs etc. still attached. Very happy with it over all but in all honesty not big in to the styling. Looking to possibly purchase a markbass little mark 2 so if anyone wants to do any kind of part exchange id definitely be interest to hear about it.

I'd be asking £320 ONO

Let me know!

Thanks, Tom

Hi Tom, welcome!

I wouldn't worry about diving straight in with a sale, it's positively the in thing to do :)

As a noobie there's probably loads of stuff people would like to know about you, why not pop over to the 'Introductions' section of the forum and... introduce yourself. It'll probably stop your sale thread getting bogged down with introductions type stuff.

Good luck with your sale and I've sent you a PM re. your amp and price.

[quote name='neilb' post='173665' date='Apr 10 2008, 09:03 AM']Think £320 is a bit steep to be honest.[/quote]

Hi, yeah, someones already pointed that out! i think i'm just going to delete the post for the moment.

thanks for your comment...